- Styles of Dining (Continental, English and American)
- Formal Place Settings
- General Dining Manners
- Order of Precedence
- Gracious Hosting and Entertaining
- Holding Flatware and Glassware Correctly
- Coffee and Liquers Etiquette
- Napkin Etiquette
- Soup & Bread Etiquette
- Dessert and Cheese Course
- Wine Etiquette (Understanding, Ordering and Tasting Wine)
- Posture at the Dining Table
- Addressing Common Ethnic Foods
- Communicating with Service Staff
Tuition includes lively interactive etiquette lesson, expert instructions, an illustrated workbook, materials, refreshment and a certificate of attendance. Pricing is based on location and topic.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.