The Finishing Program is divided into the following topics:
- European and International Social Etiquette and General Behaviour
- English Etiquette and Royal Protocol
- The Art of Entertaining and Being Entertained
- The Art of the Table
- Formal dining| Elegant Formal 6-course Dining Tutorial
- Posture, Poise and Deportment
- The Art of Communication
- Voice, speech, elocution and personal presentation
- Personal Image and Society Dress Codes
- The Art & Etiquette of English Afternoon Tea
- The French Art of Accessorizing
- The Etiquette of International Gift-giving
- The Art of Gift-wrapping,
- Flower Arranging,
- Formal Napkin Folding
Become a woman or man with the polished social grace and confidence to achieve your goals in the social and professional arenas and flourish in your business and personal relationships.
Tuition includes lively interactive etiquette lessons, expert instructions, tutorial meal, an illustrated workbook, materials, refreshment and a certificate of attendance. Pricing is based on location and topic.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.